How ConVino Board works?
We sell 100% Canadian black walnut wood charcuterie boards with do it yourself pairing cards.
These cards will have a grocery list and placement picture to make the art of charcuterie more convenient for you! We have even included unique wine pairings on each of our pairing cards. Feel free to create your own board pairings and share them with us on Instagram #convinoboard.
What features are on the board that make it unique?
- A hole to fit your favorite wine bottle (because you can’t have charcuterie without wine)
- A side divot which makes it easier to pick up and move
- A handle that makes if functional and double as a décor piece to hang
What wine bottles will fit into the wine hole on the board?
We know there are many different sized bottles out there. We made the wine hole 3.2” to fit most wine bottles.
Disclaimer, the hole will not fit some pinot noir or champagne bottles due to their larger diameter.
Are there different board sizes?
We are starting off with selling one standard sized board- 15.5” x 9" x 0.75".
As demand grows and we get customer feedback, we would love to have more possible options in board sizes and shapes. As well as variations in ConVino cards based on seasonal pairings and what customers would like to eat more of on their boards.
How many ConVino pairing cards do I get with my board?
For every purchase of a board, you will receive 4 cards.
What is the board good for?
- Necessity for date nights, friend get-togethers or family gatherings.
- Makes a memorable and thoughtful gift for housewarming, anniversaries, birthdays, holidays, bridal showers or any other special moment
- House décor piece- hang it on the wall, place it on a shelf, use it as a centerpiece or on your kitchen counter
How to maintain the board?
ConVino Board food grade safe wax *coming soon*
With a little TLC your ConVino Board can last you years. With a dry cloth, rub in a circular motion a bit of food grade safe wax every few months or couple of uses.
Please do NOT put it in the dishwasher. The wood will warp. Hand wash only.
Please do NOT use it as a cutting board or cut on it as it will scratch.
How to clean the board after use?
Rinse the board with warm water and wash the board lightly with a bit of soap. Wipe dry right away and keep in a dry space.
At the moment we are not accepting returns. If your order is damaged, please contact us with your order number and question or concerns so we can resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
Have more questions?