What features are on the board that make the ConVino Board unique?
- A hole to fit your favorite wine bottle (because you can’t have charcuterie without wine)
- A side divot which makes it easier to pick up and move
- A handle that makes if functional and double as a décor piece to hang
What wine bottles will fit into the wine hole on the board?
We know there are many different sized bottles out there. We made the wine hole 3.2” to fit most wine bottles.
Disclaimer, the hole will not fit some pinot noir or champagne bottles due to their larger diameter.
What is a charcuterie board good for?
- Necessity for date nights, friend get-togethers or family gatherings to put charcuterie, cheese, appetizers or a meal on (everything tastes and looks better on a charcuterie board!)
- Makes a memorable and thoughtful gift for housewarming, anniversaries, birthdays, holidays, bridal showers or any other special moment
- House décor piece- hang it on the wall, place it on a shelf, use it as a centerpiece or on your kitchen counter
How to maintain a charcuterie board?
With a little TLC your charcuterie Board can last you years. With a dry cloth, rub in a circular motion a bit of food grade safe wax every few months or couple of uses.
Please do NOT put it in the dishwasher. The wood will warp. Hand wash only.
Please do NOT use it as a cutting board or cut on it as it will scratch.
How to clean a charcuterie board after use?
Rinse the board with warm water and wash the board lightly with a bit of soap. Wipe dry right away and keep in a dry space.
Charcuterie Boards: At the moment we are not accepting returns. If your order is damaged, please contact us with your order number and question or concerns so we can resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
Charcuterie Classes: Virtual classes with ingredient delivery are ineligible for refund. Virtual classes without ingredient delivery cancelled prior to the event time/date will be credited for a future public charcuterie class. No-shows are ineligible for a refund or credit.
Private and corporate classes must be paid no later than 24hrs in advance of the event date/time. If someone from the attendance list chooses not to show up for the scheduled event they are ineligible for refund. As the agreed upon number of people attending before the event takes place is what you will be charged for. We appreciate your understanding with this!
Have more questions?